Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Stress

Three days since my last post - you must be wondering where the heck I am. Well, I'm currently residing in Stressville, a little town where being kept on your toes and experiencing a nagging feeling of "What did I forget to do?" are requirements for citizenship. I won't go into the reasons for my journey to Stressville since it's all work-related stuff, and really not a cause for concern, so don't feel too much pain on my behalf. Suffice it to say, I'm fine, but could do with a nice Caribbean vacation right about now.

I did end up getting some of my pics from Mexico uploaded, so maybe one day I'll actually post one or two. I tried to get some neat pics of the underground caverns we visited (called the "Name of God" caves) but alas it is challenging to take pictures underground.

Ok - that's all for now - I'll give you all a break from my normal wordiness!


1 comment:

vespertine said...

if you wish, you can visit my town: Procrastinationville....I think we're a little bit more fun than Stressville =)