Sunday, December 10, 2006

It doesn't matter if you don't like the Canucks

...as this isn't a blog ABOUT the Canucks anyway!

But if more bashing occurs I shall have to close down comments to the general public. Let's not ruin it for everyone, shall we! Blogger is a happy place. Like Disney World. But less happy. But still happy and not bashy. If you don't like the Canucks, feel free to make your own blog about it. You can be as bashy as you want to be.

Okay! Let's see. ... what else is new and exciting. Not much since I think I just posted yesterday. Well, today wasn't that exciting. I spent a whack of money on my legal robes. Since we're going to trial on Monday, I decided to bite the bullet and buy the robes. Actually, I thought maybe in buying the robes, somehow that would cause the matter to settle - but alas - no such luck.

Wow .. it's getting late. Before I go, here's two pictures from our Mexican vacation in October. The first one is at the Pancho Villa museum (it isn't exactly called that - I think it's Museum of the Revolution or something):


I love how it says "Do not ... Food" and "Do not... Fire Arms." Hilarious! The whole sign is good. I have no idea what that word after "su veillance" is.

And picture number two:


Can you tell what this is? It's the courthouse in Chihuahua. You might recognize the lady holding the scales - you know - justice is blind.

That's it for now.... it's time for you to do more constructive things than to read my blog! (I know I'm wildly entertaining and hard to give up!)



No comments: