Monday, December 18, 2006

Cut that out

There are some words I really must cut out of my vocabulary. Unfortunately it's a challenge to stop saying things, particularly as I have a bit of a temper problem. I rarely swear, but I sometimes use unkind words.

For example I should really try to avoid the word "dumbass", much as it applies to one certain person who I shall not name. What word could I use instead? There just isn't a word with the same force. I suppose one could argue that the appropriate thing to do isn't to find a new word, but to stop applying that sort of derisive comment to someone else. To that, I respond, spend a day in my shoes. No, seriously, I really must change my attitude.

Can't wait till next week. Days off? Hooray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just pronounce it as "du-mahss" ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUtE1d2fGkY