Sunday, December 24, 2006

Eve

Merry Christmas! Less than seven hours to go until it's officially Christmas. My stars, it's gone by quickly. I'm looking forward to having a couple of days off. More importantly I'm pretty excited about the time to spend with family and friends. Christmas has been weird this year ... can't really describe it.

Anyway! Being near Christmas, it means it's pretty close to the New Year and time to consider making resolutions. Oh who am I kidding - I never make resolutions.

We're trying to set one of our friends up with a friend-of-a-friend.... the hubby and I are in disagreement about which friend-of-a-friend our friend would choose, as there are two friends-of-a-friend to choose from (are you following me so far?) .... I said the prettier one, and hubs said the more athletic one. We'll see how it goes. And no, we are not those annoying married couples who just try to match up all their friends. I've been doing this for years! ;)

Video On Trial is amusing. There's a New Kids video on right now. Ah, memories.

2 comments:

vespertine said...

this blog entry is particularly revealing! I can read between the lines already=)

snerk said...

oh... umm.... i don't know if there is anything to read between the lines.... seriously....