Saturday, April 08, 2006

I love Hobbes



I think this is one of my favourite Calvin and Hobbes strips. I must say the word "smock" is rather catchy. Smock smock smock!

It's almost 3am. No idea why I'm still up. Tonight, I watched a few episodes of 24, Season 1, with the girls. My gosh - Kiefer had a lot of hair then. And I get tired of Theo really easily. Could he act worse? I don't think so. And Mophead's hair is horrible. But, the more 24-savvy friends I have, the better I'll feel, I'm sure.

I hate when people tell the same stories over and over again. I'm sure I'm guilty of repeating myself once in a while, but I know someone who told me the same story four times this week. I suppose it isn't exactly the same, as it seemed to get worse each time she told me. It was something about a rude customer or some such nonsense. Whatever, get over it, and stop the exaggerating already. This isn't high school, it's real life.

Time to go to bed now ...

No comments: