- doing a load of dirty diaper laundry
- typing with one hand because I'm holding the baby with the other
- searching craigslist for items like a nursing pillow
- brushing my son's head to loosen those stubborn cradle cap flakes
- washing the spitup out of my hair
Of course, I'm thrilled to be a mom and to have our little guy in our lives. God has really blessed us with a great kid. He looks particularly sweet when he's sleeping and not yelling in my ear! I think he's the best baby ever. If you asked me what I thought of him at 4am, maybe my response would be different. It's pretty hard to be coherent when he's screaming in the middle of the night and all I'm trying to do is change his diaper. Sigh. The nice thing is that the hubs will always take over if I need him to, and sometimes he's just got that magic "fall asleep" touch.
Happy anniversary, honey. Thanks for taking this crazy ride with me.