Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I told you so

Yesterday during my daily Wii play, I achieved a gold medal in Bowling: Power Throws. You may think I'm a bit of a nerd for even mentioning my video game prowess, but I don't really care what you think right now because I GOT A GOLD MEDAL. Granted, I was aided by a little tip regarding the last stage of Power Throws, but anyway, yay me!

The Wii has been a great source of joy lately when I have been feeling super stressed ... it's nice to be able to smash punching bags to dust, and bowl over 200, and play a good game of tennis, even if all this is only virtual. I won't go into details, but work has been swamping me lately and I can't help but feel overwhelmed and more than a little stupid as well. I could really use a vacation, except that I just returned from one. Sure would be nice if life were a series of vacations interrupted by brief periods of work, rather than the opposite.

No comments: